- Provision of electromagnetic compatibility
- Communication object
- Research and development
- Geographic information systems
- Software development
- Situation centers
NRTB is engaged in development, implementation and maintenance of software and hardware tools designed for initial data integrated pre-processing, reception, conversion, distribution, registration and display of specific types of information on multiple and individual display facilities.
The elaborated approach to the management of data stream transfer to display facilities allows for effective operation with video walls and individual displays (monitors). By using the “director’s” automated workstation an operator is capable of sending information in any combination to all available display facilities and, among other things, of address information proportioning.
EXAMPLE OF THE SITUATION CENTER OPERATION
Primary functions of the software and technical system:
- simultaneous reception, processing (digitization) and delivery through the inhouse LAN of information to display devices from a predetermined number of analog or digital video streams (television channels, VCR video channels, video camera channels) and RGB/DVI channels;
- creation of integrated information environment for composite display devices (video walls), with resolution characteristics of the environment components being taken into account;
- display of information on composite display devices (video walls) by means of transmission of the created integrated information environment through several raster interfaces (RGB/DVI);
- information management by means of display facilities;
- formatting, scaling, blocking, restoring and converting information in multiscreen display modes.
The following information is received and sent for display:
- text-based documents in the following formats: paragraph texts (files*.txt), Comma Separated Values (files*.CSV);
- data in format of Hypertext Markup Language 4.01 (files*.HTML, *.HTM);
- bitmap images (drawings, diagrams, charts, maps) in the following formats; Windows Bitmap (files *.bmp), Joint Photographic Experts Group (files *.jpg, *.jpeg), Graphics Interchange Format (files *.gif), Portable Network Graphics (files *.png);
- video clips in the following formats; Video for Windows (files *.AVI), MPEG-1 Video (files *.M1V), MPEG-2 Video (files *.M2V), VideoCD (files *.DAT), DVD Video object (files *.VOB);
- analogue video standards PAL, SECAM in RGB or S-Video formats;
- analogue television channels of PAL, SECAM standards in RGB or S-Video formats;
- digital television channels of HDTV (High-Definition Television) and DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting) standards in MPEG-2 format.
There is a possibility to digitize information of analog television channels and analog video.
EXAMPLE OF USE OF ARCGIS SOFTWARE PRODUCTS