- Provision of electromagnetic compatibility
- Communication object
- Research and development
- Testing complicated systems
- Information display
- Automatic process control systems
- Control paths
Automatic process control systems
The Company is engaged in development, implementation (on a turnkey basis) and support of automation systems which provide monitoring, control and supervision of the facilities of power networks, heat power engineering, water supply systems, etc.
- collecting and processing information about the current processes and condition of equipment of the units subject to automation;
- visual representation of the incoming information in the form of texts, charts, tables, diagrams, etc.
- representation of the units subject to automation as mnemonic diagrams with the display of time history of their condition and modes of operation;
- analysis of current deviations of the monitored parameters values beyond set limits (preventive, alarm, emergency limits) with the forecasting of negative processes;
- signalling about emergencies and other events;
- contolling connectivity of the units subject to automation;
- registration, storage, display and documentation of events and values of the parameters under control;
- providing recommendations as to the personnel behaviour in case of technological and emergency events;
- remote control of the equipment;
- keeping a daily operating log.
Automation problems are resolved on the basis of the use of, among other things, the in-house SCADA system which enables creating a system in the form of wide-area hierarchical structures, the latter comprising a large amount of subordinated and interworking facilities including distant ones.